And we are off to the party looking hysterical as ever. Blake in his grandmother's old sweater and me in the one I made with real deer antlers! HA! See ya'll later :)
I'm a speech therapist turned stay @ home mom to the most presh son ever! My hubby and I have been married for over 4.5 years. We were high school sweet hearts and are best friends. He puts up with my crazy, silly shenanigans and I put up with his ADD, never sits down, hunting, workaholic self! We live a blessed and wonderful life and are enjoying our new son!
7 comments:
Ummm, love it. So creative!! You look adorable, even wearing dead animal parts. xoxo
I think the antlers are the perfect accessory, lol. The sweaters are cracking me up!
Oh my goodness!! I love it!!
OH, YOU inspired me to make my own sweater. We have an ugly xmas sweater party in 2 weeks. Yours is great!!! way to go!
I love your sweater!
what a great idea!
hahahahaha your sweater TOTALLY wins!
HAHHA wowww you guys look AMAZING! :)
Post a Comment