Can y'all believe its December first today?! How awesome is that? Not only because the weather is getting colder, Christmas lights and decor is up everywhere you go and people are so friendly, BUT its especially awesome because today is the start of ABC family's 25 days of Christmas! Hooray for Christmas movies/shows everyday until Christmas!! *insert giant smile and kiddish squeal here*

Since it is 7 weeks until my child turns ONE, the party planning has begun and I need your help. As I said in an early post, I went to the cake place where I am ordering C's cake and got prices etc...I now need to CHOOSE a design! I have chosen a "frog prince" theme and I need you to tell me your favorite out of these cake designs below. Just leave a comment saying which is your favorite! If you have seen a better one that is not pictured...leave the link so I can take a looksy!
NUMBER ONE...

NUMBER TWO...

NUMBER THREE...

NUMBER FOUR...

NUMBER FIVE...

NUMBER SIX...

I can't wait to hear YOUR favorite!

19 comments:
They are all amazing!!! I like #4, he looks sweet. ha ha Can't wait to see how it turns out!
That's hard, they are all cute! I like #1 the best, but its a little girly, for a little boy - I like #5best :)
#s 1 & 5.
cuuuute idea :)
I love the theme!!
Number one is simple and elegant. I like it the best! I think I like the colors in number one the best too.
BUT, 3-6 are a bit more FUN! Like, kids would like those ones more.
Ha, I was probably no help. But, for Colt, they will probably all be the same. If he was 3 or 4 I would say go with one of the fun ones, but number one is good for his FIRST Bday!
So many frog cakes! I like 1 and 5.
I like #2!
All super cute but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one.
I love number 6!!!!
I like the first one the best! The frog is adorable on it and it is done tastefully and classy.
I like #1
I like number 3!!! what a cute theme!! Im planning Brody's party were doing a farm/barnyard theme! I can't believe it is already time!!!
They're all super cute but I think #1 is my fave!
All super cute but 1 and 4 are my fav, maybe on 4 do the bottom part more boyish...
AW!! they are awesome!!
i like #1 the best! :)
They are making me drool:)
I'm a fan of #1 or #5!!
how precious! i like the frog on #1 the best, but maybe sitting on a cake that doesn't look so flower-y. maybe sitting on a lily pad in water?
love your christmas decorations from the previous post, too!
you are on top of things, momma!
I think they are all just darlin', but I think #5 would be the cutest for his party :).
oooh i love #1 and #4 - so cute!!!
I love #1! It is too adorable!
Post a Comment