Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: I wish this was my handbag


What girl does not love a good luxurious handbag?!! From Louis Vuitton, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Fendi, Burberry the list goes on and on and on...But have you ever wondered what the MOST expensive bag was? Well, I have found it. I did a little digging and this is what I came up with:

If you've ever watched "the fabulous life of..." you'd know that Victoria Beckham has a FEW of these...
The coveted Hermes Birkin Bag

This puppy is made with brown ostrich leather and it could all be yours for a measly $5, 995

Not quite my style and especially not at that price! You thought the above bag was expensive? Well check this one out...This is a Hermes Birkin bag as well, but this one is made with matte crocodile leather and the gold clasps are made with 10 carats of diamonds. This could also be yours for the price of...wait for it...wait for it...$120,000!!!!!!!!
...But the bag on my wish list is a little more practical...it is the beautiful roxbury drive clutch in black cherry made by the fabulous Louis Vuitton...Happy birthday to me??! (in a few months...)OR...one of these precious clutches made by Christian Louboutin adorning the precious high heels with red soul clasp to match my shoes...either one will do :)


What bags are on your wish list??!

15 comments:

Summer said...

What the What What....that much for a bag? That's crazy! Now girly I am a purse person I have a problem with them a BIG problem! LOL....I have coach, louis, Dooney, Ugg, Vera Bradley, but I really want a Burberry....on my wish list....love those Louis clutches....I really like the black one....

Have a Happy Wednesday
Summer :0)

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

What 120k? That is insane!!! Beautiful bag though. Love the first one!

Unknown said...

I picked a Birkin too! Love your cute clutch choices.

Marian said...

I'm personally a big fan of the Birkin bags (though not the price). And I love LOVE Louie!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

OMG, I could never carry that 120k bag! In fear I would get it dirty...or stolen...or something! The first bag is to die for! Love it!

Beth McC. said...

OK I AM DYING OVER THAT LV clutch! Are you kidding me, so cute! Great Picks!

Unknown said...

Those clutches are darling!!

Jayne Weber said...

Love your picks! The croc Birkin was one of mine too! ;)
PS. I've never seen the Louboutin bags before!?!... I am in LOVE with those now too! :)

Sammy said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I know they are super pretty in all but so so expensive...

I'm kinda fond of the Christian Louboutin clutches you picked though!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I bet everyone in Royce City would think you are one FANCY lady with that!! GET IT!!!

Jamie Pickle said...

Holy cow that is a lot of pennies!!!

Great picks.

Jen said...

Just found your blog through Kelsey's; it's adorable! You have a new follower :)

I posted a dream bag on my blog today too!

Unknown said...

Birkins are soo wonderful. I love how classic and gorgeous they are, so graceful and classy! Check out my Gucci pick: www.justafewofemilysfavoritethings.blogspot.com
Cheers!

Juliana said...

I love black bags they are classic no matter what style they are. Very cute picks! I hope you have a great weekend!

Neely said...

Just found your blog through Kelseys. Im a new follower :) Your little boy is precious! And seriously who wouldnt want a Birkin???