Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wishful Wednesday: I wish I could come home to ___house everyday!




Today's wish on BFF Kels' wishful wednesday is "I wish I could come home to _____house everyday. Soooooooo, for me, it would have to be...I wish I could come home to "a Christmas decorated" house everyday! In my house, Christmas decor goes up on Thanksgiving day. All Christmas presents are bought and wrapped before Thanksgiving day so the whole month of December is filled with Christmas cheer! It is by far my favorite time of year. Driving down a Christmas lit street on my way home always puts a jump in my step...the weather is great, people are so nice, stores smell like pumpkin spice and hot chocolate is on my drink menu everyday. Less than 3 months and the tree goes up, lights go on, presents go under and gifts go out! Can you believe it?! If I could come home to a lit house and a lit Christmas tree with the fireplace blazing in the living room...that be would be fine by me :)

5 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Look at your twist! Love you creative little one and I love all your blogging updates especially this week! I at least feel like I am right there with you ... sad!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Thanks for stopping by. Your blog is super cute. I am your new follower. Can't wait to read more.

PS I love Christmas time and all the fun decorations.

MCW said...

Good wish! I do love houses all decked our for Christmas...

Kendall and Brooks said...

omg is that your house!?!?!? COME DECORATE MINE PLEASE!

the tichenor family said...

I promise you, without reading your post... this was going to be MINE! I couldn't agree more. It truly is the MOST wonderful time of the year.